[IDV #WXG-265938]: IDV not displaying NOAA-CIRES 20CR fields properly

Hi Kevin,

Try the IDV's Plugin Manager (Tools->Plugin Manager menu) and install the
Bug Fixes->Spurious Map Lines Fix plugin. You will need to restart the IDV
after installing the plugin for the fix to take effect.

-Julien

Ticket ID: WXG-265938
Department: Support IDV