[IDV #TJQ-621316]: KML / KMZ Display Problems

Hi Robert.

I took a look at the images linked below, but the IDV PNG is difficult for me
to read.

In addition, I am finding a fair bit of data in that KML file.

Would it be possible to have a specific example where you see a discrepancy?

Thanks.

-Julien

> Just reporting my finds as I use the software heavily (it's starting to grow
> on me).
>
> I'm noticing inconsistency when displaying KML / KMZ files between Google
> Earth and the IDV. For example, the CoCoRaHS values display fine in Google
> Earth (http://bit.ly/9E7hEJ) but not in the IDV (http://bit.ly/9srLtW).
>
> Here is the hosted KML file:
> http://www.srh.noaa.gov/gis/kml/cocorahs/cocorahsLink.kml
>
> Perhaps I am doing something incorrectly.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Robert Dewey

Ticket ID: TJQ-621316
Department: Support IDV