[IDV #IWC-371516]: Integrated Data Viewer Error

Hi Damian,

I got the scoop this authentication problem.

This once worked in the IDV, but something out of our control changed and now
it doesn't.

The unsatisfactory answer is that this needs to be put on the todo list.

Is the workaround I suggest below possible?

Thanks.

-Julien

Ticket ID: IWC-371516
Department: Support IDV