[IDV #JHM-641809]: wind barbs and text point data

Hi David,

There was a bug which Don fixed. For a quick workaround, *tomorrow* grab the
latest IDV here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

The wind barbs should be back to normal.

-Julien

Ticket ID: JHM-641809
Department: Support IDV