[IDV #RBY-668390]: ISL - Capture image of cross section?

> Hi Julien,
>
> I uploaded the netCDF file.  It is called 20101109_200000.nc.  The
> bundle that is used with the ISL script expects this file to be found in
> /d1/IDV.  Let me know if you need anything else.  It is not a problem
> that this has taken some time.  It is not an urgent issue.
>
> Thanks,
>
> George

Hi George,
     I just want to make it more clear if you want to capture an image of the
cross section 2D image already displayed in the control window, or you want to
have more flexible control of the cross section when you run the isl script.

Yuan

> On 11/16/2010 09:32 AM, Unidata IDV Support wrote:
> > Hi George.
> >
> > Can you upload your netcdf file here:
> > http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show?entryid=e850985a-8a2c-44e3-8a05-e547cfb963a1
> >
> > Let us know what you called it.
> >
> > Sorry this is taking so long. We have been somewhat understaffed this and
> > last week.
> >
> > -Julien
> >
> >> Sure, attached is the ISL script and bundle I am using for this.  Do you
> >> need me to send you the data as well?  For this example I am only using
> >> one netCDF file, but it is about 175 MB.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> George

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: RBY-668390