[IDV #ZPS-679762]: opeing multiple netcdf files

Hi Heather.

Here are the steps:

Data --> Choose Data --> From the file system

Select multiple netcdf files which should be possible through shift click.

In the Data Source Type drop down, choose "Aggregate Grids by time"

At that point, you can run some IDV formulas under

Data --> Formula --> Grids --> Time steps --> Average Time steps

Let us know how that goes.

-Julien

Ticket ID: ZPS-679762
Department: Support IDV