[IDV #EHT-396374]: error loading grib file after updating to IDV 2.9u2

> Hi Julien,
>
> yes the nightly build did work. Thank you very much. Just for
> completeness, I uploaded the file I couldn't load previously, it's named
> output.grib.
>
> Please, I have another problem with the drawing control: I drew a
> straight line in the interactive mode of Drawing Control. Then, in the
> "Shape" tab of the "Drawing Control" window, I double-clicked to get the
> properties of the graph and I clicked on the "Write Points" button of
> the "Properties" window. The file that was saved is attached as
> linea_before.csv.
> Then, I exported the same drawing (by the menu option "File -> Export
> Drawing"). The file that was exported is linea_before.xgrf.
> After deleting the drawing, I re-imported the linea_before.xgrf: the
> line that was drawn is in the file linea_after.csv, very different from
> what was exported.

Hi Andrea,
        I can not reproduce your problem here. The linea_before.csv has the
first point with value: (-15.85 60.63), and if I reimport the .xgrf file, I got
the same number for the first point (-15.8  60.6). Not sure how you can get
this result.

Yuan

Ticket ID: EHT-396374
Department: Support IDV