[IDV #ERN-415616]: request to add these changes to IDV

I do not have a problem with this, but I would write

if (times != null && !times.isEmpty()) {

This is theoretically a public API method, but I presume it is only being used
internally by the IDV, so no code should break elsewhere?

-Julien

PS I wonder what is up with the "throws Throwable" everywhere...

> I have attached updated source files for isl.py and
> ImageGenerator.java.  I request that you put these into the
> repository.
>
> The changes focus on the "loadBundle()" function and add two more
> (optional) parameters, which are currently available only through the
> ISL:  "times" and "clear".  To accomplish this, I added another
> signature in the ImageGenerator.java code and had the other two
> reference it.  In the Jython code, I only needed to add the parameters
> with defaults (no times, clear=1).
>
> Thanks for considering...
>
> tom
>
> --
> Tom Whittaker
> University of Wisconsin-Madison
> Space Science & Engineering Center (SSEC)
> Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies (CIMSS)
> 1225 W. Dayton Street
> Madison, WI  53706  USA
> ph: +1 608 262 2759

Ticket ID: ERN-415616