[IDV #BER-596188]: probe time series improvements

Bill,

Get the IDV from the nightly builds (tomorrow).

You can now specify the date format in the time series.

Right click on the chart --> properties. In there, you should be able to set
the date format.

Test it out for us ;-)

-Julien

Ticket ID: BER-596188