[IDV #YMM-469144]: WMS display of transparent image produces white background

Tom-

> I have sent this along to our WMS people (I'm pretty much in the
> middle of this....) and I'll let you know what they say.

The problem is on the client, not the server.  The IDV does not pass along
"transparent=true" on WMS requests, but if it does then the background is
transparent.  I'm not keen on making that a permanent change right now.
Someone needs to investigate the side effects first.

Don

Ticket ID: YMM-469144
Department: Support IDV