[IDV #ZEO-881615]: Screen Capture and Other Issues

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for submitting these important issues.

In the divide and conquer department, my suggestion is that the e-support forum
works best when one issue is submitted at a time with supporting documentation
(bundles, stack traces, etc.). In addition, precise steps on how to arrive at
the errors is also greatly appreciated. I detect at least four separate issues
below, and each one will require (probably a fair bit) of follow up discussion.
Keeping these as one issue will become unwieldy.

Again, many thanks for your valuable input.

-Julien

Ticket ID: ZEO-881615
Department: Support IDV