[IDV #ZEO-881615]: Screen Capture and Other Issues

Hi Stefan.

I too have a Mac and use an external display in extension mode (i.e. I can
freely move the mouse and windows to and from each display).

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this bug. I displayed RUC data in the map
view on my external monitor and moved my dashboard to the laptop. The image
capture worked fine.

Out of curiosity, does this only happen with the IDV is "split apart"? What
happens when you are exclusively on the external display?

-Julien

Ticket ID: ZEO-881615
Department: Support IDV