[IDV #KAY-441521]: Hovmoller Diagrams

> Thanks Yuan. Is there also anyway to make the X-Y axes on the plot more
> bold, and match the font/size display title? The font size of the display
> title doesn't change with the image size(or vice-versa). So sometimes the
> display is way too large and covers the plot, or is too small and
> unreadable. Thank Don for me if you talk to him!
>
> Stefan
> --

Hi Stefan,
         You can not adjust the X-Y axes on the plot, however, you can change
the font size of the display title (Edit > Properties, and select the Hovmoller
view), and change the zoom of the plot with the roller in the mouse. The
combination of these should bring you a good plot for publication. :)

Yuan
> Stefan Cecelski
> Ph.D. Candidate and Graduate Research Assistant
> AOSC Department: University of Maryland College Park
> 2343 Computer and Space Sciences Building(CSS #224)
> 703.801.1370
> address@hidden

Ticket ID: KAY-441521
Department: Support IDV