[IDV #AIZ-992313]: Support for GRIB2 files view-and-edit capability

> Hi,
>
> Hope you are well.
>
> I am working on a project to evaluate software suites that convert GRIB2
> data to SIGWX pictures. With regards to your tool, I wanted know if it
> supported the view and edit of GRIB2 files within its interface? This
> capability would support the preparation of bespoke GRIB2 data items
> rather than having to do so external to the tool.  Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
>
> Ameen

Hi Ameen,
        The IDV supports most GRIB2 files, you can do many visualization and
analysis within its interface. However, I am not very sure about the edit
feature you mentioned here, can you provide more specific example of its usage?

Thanks,

Yuan
> Ameen Ali
> SCES Systems Engineer