[IDV #YBQ-374303]: some features do not work on macbook

Hi Joris,

We still think this could be an issue related to the memory allocation.

Have you had time to try our suggestions we described earlier concerning either
increasing the memory or trying version 2.9u4?

Thanks.

- The IDV Development Team

Ticket ID: YBQ-374303
Department: Support IDV