[IDV #DFB-710464]: IDV Unattended installation problem

> Hello,
>
> When I issued the following command to install IDV on an Ubuntu 10.04 desktop
> in unattended mode and
> override the default installation directory I keep
> getting the installation screens :
>
> sh idv_2_9u3_linux64_installer.sh -q -dir "/usr/local/bin"
>
> We're in the process of "pushing" out via an automated process IDV to lab
> machines and won't
> be able to do that if any user input is required for the installation.
>
> Any ideas of what else I am supposed to do to get an unattended install going
> would be
> greatly appreciated.

Hi Elie,
   When installing the training workshop machines every year, we normally
installed on the instructor machine manually, and then pushed out to the
student machines. So you need to go through the installation screens in the
master machine.

Yuan

> thanks,
> Elie Saliba