[IDV #JSP-708097]: RE: IDV map wrapping issue/scripting query

Ali,

We can reproduce your error, and we get an image like the one you attached
below.

Steps 3 and 4 below resolve this issue. Again please make sure to

3/ Change the projection to Europe. Projections --> Predefined --> Europe.

4/ Increase the contour interval in the Display Control (Dashboard, Displays
Tab). It is the first button at the top.

To generate the attached image I also did a couple of other steps:

A/ I changed the world coastlines to blue, in the Dashboard, Displays Tab.

B/ I changed the temperature color scale range to -35, 15, again in the
Dashboard, Displays Tab.

-The IDV Support Team

PS. Please note that we are offering IDV training in July.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/training_workshop_2011 We hope you
can attend.

Ticket ID: JSP-708097
Department: Support IDV