[IDV #JSP-708097]: RE: IDV map wrapping issue/scripting query

Ameen,
     I am still waiting my college to check the dataset in the GRADS. But to
summarize my discovery of the dataset, the u and v values are incorrect. If
they modified the WMO grib2 table, then following values should not be 022, it
should be 190 something, so the client will know it need to look for a local
table instead of using the WMO standard table.
  8:                                                         Product Definition
Template Number == 0
 10:
Parameter category == 2
 11:
Parameter number == 2

So far, I also failed to look at the dataset using WGRIB2 and other NDFD tool.
So I am pretty sure something is not following the standard. But I am also very
curious why the GRADS can display the dataset, that is why I am working with my
college to find out.

I would like you send me the CTL file if possible.

Thanks,

Yuan

> Ticket Details
> Ticket ID: JSP-708097