[IDV #GNF-819902]: Issue with Wind direction range in barnes analysis

> R/Sir
> I think there is some issue while doing barnes analysis of wind direction.
> It does not take care into consideration that range of wind direction is
> 0 to 360 degrees.
> In more general terms, it seems it does not takes input what is the
> valid range of the quantity.
Hi Ghansham,

It doesn't surprise me to see the value out of the 360 range if you understand
the how the
value being interpolated in the barnes analysis. If you set the Passes to 1,
you can get the grided value closer to the
original point.

Yuan

> A sample snapshot and the data file is attached herewith.
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: GNF-819902
Department: Support IDV