[IDV #OOY-594261]: saving displays as gif jpg or pdf

Greetings Jonathan!

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to save an image idv images as gif's, jpg's, or pdf's?

This is indeed possible. In the window with the image, there is a "View" menu.
Click View -> Capture -> Image. A save file box will pop-up and you can simply
save the image type you would like by explicitly listing the file extension
when you give the image a name (e.g. my_test_save.pdf).

Cheers!

Sean

> Thanks
>
> Jonathan
> Jonathan Wynn Smith
> Student Trainee
> address@hidden
> NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
> Code 613.3 - Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Branch
> Greenbelt, MD 20771
> 301-614-5956
>
> Doctoral Candidate
> address@hidden
> Howard University Program in Atmospheric Sciences
> Washington, DC 20059

Ticket ID: OOY-594261
Department: Support IDV