[IDV #EHX-231901]: color table on display

Greetings Jonathan!

Please give this a try:

From the legend box, click on the field that you wish to have the colorbar
displayed.

This will pop up a small box with colorbar settings, but not quite the ones you
need.

From this small pop-up box, click "edit" -> "properties" and then a properties
box will pop-up.

From the properties box, click the tab that says "Color Scale". Make sure
"Visible" is checked, and use the "Position" drop-down box to set where you
would like the color bar to live on your display. If you want the color bar
tick marks to be shown, make sure "Visible" is checked under "Labels".

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: EHX-231901
Department: Support IDV