[IDV #IJI-668187]: IDV Starts then shutsdown

Ok, my bad. You used the linux install for IDV, right (not the generic install
where you supply your own java and java3d)? If you did use the linux install
package, let's use the java that comes bundled with the it. Inside the
directory with the idv.jar there should be a jre directory. I *think* there is
a java that lives in there (I can't get to my linux machine to confirm at the
moment - we are in the middle of a move and it looks like my box is down).
Please try the same command, but use that version of java and see what happens.

Thanks!

Sean

Ticket ID: IJI-668187
Department: Support IDV