[IDV #IJI-668187]: IDV Starts then shutsdown

Yuan, Julian:

    Have you guys experienced the following on VM installs of the IDV? The IDV
seems to be complaining that it cannot find the java3d lib, but we used the
-Dj3d.rend=d3d flag to force it to use the java3d distributed with the IDV
(64-bit linux install, not generic).

Thanks!

Sean

Ticket ID: IJI-668187