[IDV #YNY-540744]: Request to make the default Time Zone label UTC, not GMT. [1061]

> > Thanks, Yuan.
> >
> > I think the user was requesting to change the default, because UTC is
> > considered more of a standard than GMT.  We'll look into what it will
> > take to change it here.   If it's as simple as changing the default in
> > the preferences, that'll be great!
> >
> > - Becky
> >

> It is changed in the IDV source.
>

> Yuan

Hi Becky,
    I changed back to the GMT since this change causing some other issue in the
IDV. Don suggested that it would be better the McV to allow that as a property
in its configuration than changing the default behavior that has been in place
for 8 years. He thought that McV already includes a main.xml in its
configuration, so you could add in the appropriate property there and no change
would be needed on the IDV side.

> > > it is in the user preference: Formats&Data, you can select the time zone.
> > >

> > > Yuan

> > > Ticket Details
> > > Ticket ID: YNY-540744
> > > Department: Support IDV