[Support #OOD-935953]: Right-clicking on chart produced by data probe/time series gives a different menu in Windows than other operating systems. [1001]

> Hi, Yuan -
>
> We can definitely do that.  If it will help you out, we'll wait to send you
> any tickets until a programmer has had the chance to look at the problem.  My
> only concern is that it might slow down the flow of information between us,
> which I think has been starting to improve.

Becky,
       I think this will be a good start of working together on the support
tickets. If you send us all the support tickets, there is no guarantee that we
will have time to work on it.

> Here's how things are working right now.  During our weekly meeting, we
> prioritize our new bug reports and development requests as critical, high,
> medium, or low.  Everything that is prioritized as critical is assigned a
> programmer, and the high, medium, and low reports are put in our programming
> queue.  Currently, we send anything that affects the IDV directly to you, so
> that you're able to prioritize them as well.

Please only send the critical tickets to the support-idv, and all others to the
support-mcv department. Again, I will like to see how to set up a channel to
work with McV developer to tackle on tickets that affect both IDV and McV.

Yuan

Ticket ID: OOD-935953
Department: Support IDV