[IDV #STA-383999]: Adding Data Sources to IDV

> Full Name: Rao Kotamarthi
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Mac OS X
> Hardware: Java: home:
> /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home version:
> 1.6.0_26 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Hi,
> I would like to add the ARM generated ".cdf" point data files to the IDV. The
> Data Choosers seems to have some point formats and none work with the ARM
> data sets. Any help will be apprecaited. An example of the ARM .cdf file is
> enclosed.
> Thanks!
> Rao

Hi Rao,
     I checked your dataset attached, it is pretty simple in structure. But it
doesn't fit into any of our point feature type. I would like to know this data
a little bit more before I make any conclusion here. Could you provide some
information about this data, and what you expected to see in the IDV? I believe
with minor modification, we can display it in the IDV.

Yuan

Ticket ID: STA-383999
Department: Support IDV