[IDV #EYV-892649]: High-resolution map of Mexico similar to the U.S

> Dear Yuan:
>
> From Conabio I have severals files attached.
>
> You say what of  all these files  we can  to use..
>
> http://www.conabio.gob.mx/informacion/metadata/gis/mbaprgw.xml?_httpcache=yes&_xsl=/db/metadata/xsl/fgdc_html.xsl&_indent=no
>
> God Bless.
>
> F Ayala

Luis,
     Please follow these procedures to create and install the plugin:
 0) go to the above url to download the maps file, and upzip the file, grep the
file named mbaprgw.shp, save it somewhere.
 1) run the IDV, and in the display control of the Default Background Maps
select Edit > Add your own maps

 2) when the new window popup, click the browse button to add the above shape
file "mbaprgw.shp", click ok.
 3) In the display control panel, under the maps tab, uncheck all the map check
box with the exception of the mbaprgw checkbox
 4) in the same display control panel, select File > Save > Export to plugin,
and click ok when new popup show, and entern a name of the plugin when the
plugin creator window popup, make sure the install check box is checked. Then
click "Write plugin" button and then close button.

 5) you are done.

Let me know if there is any confusion.

Yuan

> > To: address@hidden
> > Subject: [IDV #EYV-892649]: High-resolution map of Mexico similar to the U.S
> > Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:42:09 -0600
> > CC: address@hidden
> > From: address@hidden
> >
> > > Dear IDV Staff
> > >
> > > Could you integrate a high-resolution map of Mexico similar to the U.S.
> > > in IDV software?
> > >

> > Hi Luis,
> > If you can provide the shp file, I can create a plugin for you.
> >

> > Yuan
> > > Please see attached pdf and gif slide about.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance for your support and God Bless.
> > >
> > > Sincerely
> > >
> > > Ing. Luis Felipe Ayala Soto
> > > Hnos. Talamantes 1295
> > > Entre Tepic y Culiacán