[IDV #HCT-882521]: Expanding maps

> Full Name: Abd Zayed
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 3.0
> Operating System: windows 7 sp1
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> How the map in IDV can be expanded to include all of Europe and the
> Atlantic Ocean together

Greetings Abd,

It looks like you are trying to load only a portion of the dataset that
includes all of Europe and the Atlantic Ocean. Unfortunately, we are unable to
subset across the prime meridian at this time, so you will need to load in the
entire grid and zoom in on the region of interest once the full dataset is
rendered in the IDV. This is a rather inconvenient thing, and we are looking
into options as to how to make this work for global datasets.

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: HCT-882521
Department: Support IDV