[IDV #FPN-571948]: issue with cloud top temperature value plot

> Well I know that very well. Its only when you select an area where the
> partial Lat/Lons are NaN.
> I will send you the fix that I did for that.
> Just wait for sometime. caught up somewhere else.

I got your code, and I have committed your change in the repository.

> I had request, is there a possibility that we could integrate all those
> plugins into the core IDV.

Probably not all the features in this plugin. As you know, the Indian satellite
dataset is kind of restricted dataset, it would be
nice to keep the adapter of this data source type as a plugin. We can keep this
plugin in our site, so it will be available to all users. The preview feature
is the one I would like to integrate into the core IDV, and you need to make it
more general for all the image type dataset to benefit the IDV user community.
The IDV has several features (such the Objective analysis of point data)
contributed from our users. This is a free software, it is a community
software, and we don't view it as ours software. I hope you can understand what
I try to explain here.

> You can discuss it with the higher ups.

Actually, I am the one in charge of this project. The director of Unidata is
from Indian, he would like to know more about the usage of the IDV in your
institute. I would send you email offline to discuss this topic.

> I can take up responsibility for maintaining that.
> And yes I can send you the image preview. Its not too generalized but it
> can be always done.
> It uses the ucar.unidata.geoloc.ProjectionImpl class for drawing the map.
>
> I will send you that too soon.

Thanks for your contribution.

Yuan

> regards