[IDV #YAK-545709]: Data Probe missing data

> Yuan,
>
> This is a follow-up to my support request.   It looks like it got through to
> your system, at least.  I hope it gets all the way to you.  That was my third
> try but I don't think you actually got it the previous two times based on
> your response to my last message.

Hi Jerry,
    This is my dream that our system will somehow stop receiving the question
when I am in a conference, like AGU this week. :) Look like more intelligent
needed.

> In any case, I made a zidv file of my radar data in case you needed that.  It
> is attached.  Please let me know why I can't get the data probe to show me
> the values of velocity and reflectivity.

If you want to do the probing of the radar data, you need to expand the
reflectivity field (in the fields selector panel) to highlight the the specific
elevation angle (even in the level 3 dataset), otherwise, the IDV can not know
which elevation data to display in the probe time series.

Yuan

> Thanks.
>

> Jerry

> Jerome B. Blechman
> Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
> State University of New York
> Oneonta, NY 13820-4015

Ticket ID: YAK-545709
Department: Support IDV