[IDV #KVU-239249]: Issue in ADDEImageChooser Layout

Dear Ghansham,

It took us a few moments to understand your question. Your aim is to have
tab-like functionality similar to McV (and web browsers) for the map view.
Correct? Currently, the IDV does not support this functionality although we may
have that functionality in the future.

Best Regards,

IDV Unidata Support

> R/Sir
>
> I was just trying to used tab version of DataChooser by setting
> intabs=true in dashboard.xml for idv.choosers.
>
> But I see a difference in layout for ADDE ImageChooser.
>
> Attached herewith snapshot of the two versions for your reference.
> Can this one be fixed?
>

> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: KVU-239249