[IDV #SDH-348381]: Range Rings and ISL Scripts

Stefan,

You could try just moving the .unidata, rather than blasting it away, to see if
that fixes things. It's really odd that you cannot seem to make the range rings
show up from even the most basic bundle, although you could with my bundle.
Which version of the IDV are you using? If you are using the 3.0u2, try
updating to the latest nightly build, or switch back to 3.0u1 to test it out
there.

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: SDH-348381