[IDV #KMX-622196]: Re: [idvdevelopers] 20120210: IDV 3.0u2 available for download

> Hi Yuan,
>
> Any idea as to when trajectories (such as the ones that were shown in
> New Orleans) will be available in a general release?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin
Kevin,

What were shown in AMS is very experimental. The API is in current release, you
can call this API DerivedGridFactory.createTrajectoryGrid(u,v,w,s,s0) now in
3.0u2 release. The algorithm is not very efficient and need more works, I am
expecting this feature to be functional at 3.1 release together with the time
matching feature.

Yuan