[IDV #UHY-183424]: display of multiple level II radars with IDV

> Greetings.
>
> I'm trying to display level II data from two slightly overlapping radars,
> over the same time period (I presume that would result in a rough
> composite?).  Individually, the data load/display with no problems.  When I
> try to load both displays, I see the data from one radar, but the other
> radar's data is masked by a white circle.   I've had success with simpler
> overlays, but this is the first attempt with radar data.
>
> If you have suggestions, or can point me to a resource beyond the user's
> guide, I'd be much obliged.
>
> Thanks!
> Jeff

Greeting Jeff,
       It is not very clear to me what you meant here "a white circle", can you
provide a image of your output? My first guess is the transparency of the radar
image, if so, you can change the color table to solve this issue.
       I do have a suggestion here for doing this kind of composite of radar,
you can install 3.0u2 release, and I will email you a plugin to allow you to do
a time matching which I need to give you detail instructions. Let me know if
you interests in this approach. The time matching feature is under development,
but it is ready to play with radar dataset.

Yuan

> Dr. Robert J. Trapp
> Professor and Associate Head
> Purdue University
> Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
> 550 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN  47906-2051
> Office:  765-496-6661   |       Mobile:  765-427-0550
> http://www.purdue.edu/eas/severe/

Ticket ID: UHY-183424
Department: Support IDV