[IDV #NRN-127025]: ISL Center Function

Greetings Stefan,

This has been a tricky little bug to hunt down. It looks like the center tag
will work if you use Offscreen="False" i your isl script. We'll continue to
investigate what is going on when Offscreen is set to True. I'll let you know
when we get a final fix in the nightly build.

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: NRN-127025
Department: Support IDV