[IDV #ZJT-945659]: Re: The Go To Address menu item is not working correctly. [1209]

> OK, this is a better way to get the GoToAddress working well. Around
> line 280, in the "try{ }" clause, replace the current "String url="
> with this:
>
> String tmp = address;
> while (tmp.indexOf(" ") >= 0) {
> tmp = StringUtil.replace(address, " ", "+");
> }
> String url =
> "http://where.yahooapis.com/geocode?appid=idvunidata&location="; + tmp;
>
> and then, just below that, in the "Element latNode=" and "Element
> lonNode=", change the
> "Latitude" to "latitude" and change "Longitude" to "longitude".
>
> Doing this give us much more flexibility in what can be put
> in....things like "University of Wisconsin-Madison".
>
> See you soon...
>
> tom

Tom,
     Many thanks for these changes. Sorry for the delay, I just came back from
my spring break trip.
     I noticed that the old Go to Address is not working anymore. I will check
in these changes into the Git repository.

Yuan
> --
> Tom Whittaker
> University of Wisconsin-Madison
> Space Science & Engineering Center (SSEC)
> Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies (CIMSS)
> 1225 W. Dayton Street
> Madison, WI  53706  USA
> ph: +1 608 262 2759

Ticket ID: ZJT-945659