[IDV #SRS-784269]: PermGen error and memory issues

Hi Don,

The default minimum for the JVM is 64 MB. I think as long as the IDV can
startup at 64 MB, we set it to that. We can recommend that Mac users bump it up
to 128 MB (or maybe we can edit the Mac installer to use 128 MB by default). I
just think it would be nice to get this in the release. As far as git, if you'd
like to sit down and go through a few "branch, hack, commit, push" cycles, I'd
be happy to do so!

Sean