[IDV #AAP-144394]: Error Message & No Picture display for .grb files

> Thank you for your support.  Just FYI, I am running XP-SP3.

Hi Robert,
     I suspected that you also had several applications running when you ran
the IDV. The error message is pointing to the memory issue,  you got the error
when some interaction between the video card memory and
the system memory. Since you are running the 3.0u2 version in your XP system,
and the default memory should be around 1G, you probably want to reduce it to
some value more reasonable to your system. You can edit the runIDV.bat file.

Yuan

Ticket ID: AAP-144394
Department: Support IDV