[McIDAS #RUN-164034]: Download4UAE

Hi Taha,

re:
> The Operating system on our server is
> SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9 (x86_64)
> VERSION = 9
>
> According to the documentation for IDV , it's not suitable.

I believe that IDV may work under SUSE depending on how
up to date the video drivers are.

Question:

- did you try to run the IDV under SUSE?

re:
> Can u help me by the steps to download on XP windows?

Downloading IDV for Windows XP is almost identical to
downloading for other OSes:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  -- login

  Downloads -> IDV
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/index.jsp

    Current Release (IDV 3.0u2)
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/current/index.jsp

On the last page you will find links for 32-bit (e.g., XP) or
32-bit (e.g., Windows 7) Windows:

IDV 3.0u2 Installer for Windows XP/Vista/7  -- 32-bit
IDV 3.0u2 Installer for 64-bit Windows XP/Vista/7  -- 64 bit

Download the executable to your Windows machine and then install it
by double clicking on the downloaded executable.

That's it.

Ticket ID: RUN-164034
Department: Support IDV