[IDV #TJX-788192]: Erorr running IDV

Greetings!

These messages have started appearing with the upgrade from Mac OSX 10.7.3 to
10.7.4. So far, Apple has been silent in replying to questions about this on
their support forms. Many applications that use Java are seeing these, but the
good news is that they appear to be harmless (at least from what we can tell in
the IDV).

Cheers,

Sean

> Full Name: Washington
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Mac OS X
> Hardware: Java: home:
> /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home version:
> 1.6.0_31 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: When IDV starts to run I receive these errors
>
> CGContextGetCTM: invalid context 0x0
> CGContextSetBaseCTM: invalid context 0x0

Ticket ID: TJX-788192
Department: Support IDV