[IDV #LJJ-202228]: IDV could not create a grahpic configuration

Greetings Limei,

It depends on which flavor of Linux you are using, as each has their own way of
enabling opengl. However, most major distributions (Fedora, Ubuntu, Gentoo,
etc.) have very nice guides online that will help you get the 3D capabilities
of your graphics card enabled. I would suggest searching for your flavor of
Linux and "enable OpenGL" (i.e. Ubuntu enable opengl), and see what turns up.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: LJJ-202228
Department: Support IDV