[IDV #MLH-678803]: Issue with getLatLonBox in MapProjectionDisplay

Dear Ghansham,

Thanks for submitting your recent issues. The IDV team is currently somewhat
understaffed as several of us are on travel. We will respond as quickly as we
can. Also, any additional context on the issues you are running into would be
appreciated.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> R/Sir
>

> The value returned by LatLonBox in case of MapProjected Products I mean
> e.g. a display Mercator Projection.
> The one returned by getLatLonBox method should be the same as the one
> returned by
> extracting projectionimpl from the projectioncoordinatesystem of the
> display. Just check this one.
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: MLH-678803