[IDV #LQD-222418]: GTSPP data and NetCDF

Dear Murray,

Thanks for your inquiry. The IDV development team is somewhat for short staffed
at this very moment because several of us are on travel. At any rate, we will
try to make some progress. Would it be possible to have a an example of both
the GTSPP 4 and GTSPP 5 file formats?

If these files are voluminous, please upload them to RAMADDA
(http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload) or some equivalent
service like dropbox. And let us know where the GTSPP files are located.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: LQD-222418
Department: Support IDV