[IDV #YAK-545709]: Data Probe missing data

> Yuan,
>
> When I created the probe I did expand the fields to show the radar elevation
> angle.  There is only one, namely 0.5 degrees.  I took a screenshot
> (attached) at 21:15 GMT with the light blue probe box in the middle of a high
> reflectivity area in a storm north of Tuscaloosa.  Not only is base
> reflectivity missing, everything seems to be missing at all times.  The
> elevation of 7942 (meters?) looks wrong for a probe only 88 km from the radar
> at BMX.  It should only be about 1300 meters high.
>
> Help!  I'm lost on this.
>
> Jerry

Jerry,
      Sorry for taking so long to recheck this issue.
      I think the problem of missing is related to the sample mode, if you
select the nearest neighbor, you will get the correct value. You can ignore the
altitude value, this is just the position of the 3D probe point.

Yuan

Ticket ID: YAK-545709
Department: Support IDV