[SupportPlaza #KOX-378118]: IDV

Hi Brandon,

re:
> I'm with UW-Whitewater and we are looking to get 5 installs of IDV.
> Does every user need to create their own account with you guys or
> can we assign them all from the same account.

Each user does _not_ need to create an account with the Unidata
website ** unless ** they plan on installing the IDV by themselves
on their own machines.  The typical way that a department handles
software installations for most of the packages we support is
that one person in the department (the departmental IT person?)
registers with the Unidata website and then s/he downloads and
installs the software.

re:
> Also it appears this is freeware, is that correct.

Correct.  All software available from Unidata is free.  Most of
the packages are copyrighted, but they are indeed free.

Ticket ID: KOX-378118
Department: Support Plaza