[IDV #GSH-910920]: Fwd: transfering a color table

Greetings Gilles!

There is a set of GEMPAK color tables available in the Color Tables ->
GEMPAK Color Tables plugin - I think this what you are talking about (or did
you create, through the IDV, a new color table?). To get the plugin installed,
go to an IDV window (Dashboard or Main View) and click Tools -> Plugin
Manager, and under the Color Tables plugin list you'll see GEMPAK Color
Tables. Just click the + sign next to the plugin, restart the IDV, and you
should be good to go. There are also several other color tables available
through that plugin menu.

Cheers!

Sean

> Forwarding Gilles e-support.