[IDV #JEA-360648]: File damaged when downloaded

> Full Name: Thomas Robinson
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System: mountain lion - mac
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: WHen I download and try to run the IDV installation
> program, I get the following error:
> "Integrated Data Viewer Installer.app" is damaged and can't be opened.  You
> should eject the disk image.
>
> I'm running Mountain Lion on a macbook pro.  Is there a known problem or am I
> doing something wrong?

Greetings Thomas

This is an issue with Gatekeeper and code signing. This should be fixed in the
3.1 beta
release of the IDV (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/test/index.jsp).
Note that
this beta is set to go stable this week.

Please let me know if this works for you - we'd greatly appreciate the test!

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: JEA-360648
Department: Support IDV