[IDV #VDD-552517]: Image capture with transparent background

Dear Matthew,

Thanks for reporting this problem. We are able to reproduce this issue and we
believe we have a solution. We will run a few more tests and get back to you
tomorrow US time.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Matthew Ruglys
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 3.1 bulid date 31AUG12 at 2026Z
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> I am running IDV 3.1 through Webstart. The previous versions handled
> image capture with a transparent background just fine but in version 3.1
> the transparent backgound is a solid grey (ie not transparent). I have
> tried saving as various file types (some of which I know do not support
> transparency) but it makes no difference.

Ticket ID: VDD-552517
Department: Support IDV