[IDV #CZP-883810]: IDV 3.1

Greetings George,

This behavior could be triggered by a few things. Quick question: were you
able to run the last release of the IDV (3.0u2) without any issues? Also, would
you mind running the IDV from the windows command line? You'll need to
navigate to the location on disk where the IDV is installed and execute

runIDV.bat

This will allow you to see what specific error is occurring when everything
normally closes by clicking the icon.

Cheers!

Sean

> Download IDV 3.1 for my 32 bit machine seems OK, but when I click on
> the desktop icon, it opens, shows a few screens and then shuts down.
> No clue what is happening.  TKX,
>
> George A. Maul, Ph.D.
> Professor and Department Head
> Department of Marine and Environmental Systems
> College of Engineering
> Florida Institute of Technology
> 150 West University Boulevard
> Melbourne, Florida 32901