[IDV #SNW-955810]: zidv does not save off the correct data when using time driver

> > Yuan,
> >
> > Is this issue related to networking, like you were seeing at the NWA with
> > Jim?
> >
> > Sean
> >

> This is not the same. I will double check.

Don,
     I think I made some progress on this ticket, but only for the imagery data
source. I am going to check in the changes and would like to have you take a
look before I move to change the other data source. I also make a zidv bundle
IDV Comunity Resources > Examples > Time Matching Bundles >
testImageryZidvbundle. Please take a look.

yuan

> Yuan
> > > I was trying to save off the data loaded in this bundle:
> > >
> > > http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/get/sandywx2.xidv?entryid=6fed8e49-7532-404c-b29a-238dee972ac4
> > >
> > > as a zidv bundle. It saves off data, but when I restore it, only the
> > > time driver data (IR images in this case) were saved off correctly.  I
> > > added the zidv as an attachment to the bundle:
> > >
> > > http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/metadata/view/sandywx2.zidv?element=1&entryid=6fed8e49-7532-404c-b29a-238dee972ac4&metadata.id=bf3f725e-3c87-4a7c-a3e6-4c3e512e36dc
> > >
> > > I suspect that the data sources don't get the time drivers before saving
> > > data off.
> > >
> > > Please look into this when the workshop is over (and before the Sandy
> > > data ages off motherlode).
> > >
> > > Don
> > > --
> > > Don Murray